Regmag’s Level 2 Door Supervisor Training Program. Do you possess a Door Supervisor license? Do you need to renew your SIA license after October 1, 2021? If so, before your license can be renewed, you must complete the SIA Door Supervisor Top Up training that is required.
*Candidates must be at least 18 years old, have identification, and not have a major criminal record. Full details on identity documents and the offenses that might result in their refusing a license are available on the SIA website.
The entire course must be attended by candidates.
Please take note that a solid command of English is necessary if you wish to succeed in your selected course. Before beginning training on the first day of your course, you must pass a test in fundamental written English.
Current Door Supervisors who need to renew their license should enroll in this program. If you do not already hold a relevant first aid certificate that is valid for at least 12 months, it is now a requirement from the SIA that all current Door Supervisors attend this Top-Up course and earn an Emergency First Aid qualification.
Followings are requirements to get enrolled in this Course
- 18 years +
- A Level 3 RQF/QCF Level 6 SCQF Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) qualification or an equivalent is required of learners.
- First Aid Certification must be valid for at least a year after the course’s commencement date.
- Effective English communication is a need for learners.
- Any SIA Door Supervisor license holders who completed their training before and wish to renew their license .
Module 1 : Terrorism Threat Awareness in the Private Security Sector: Principles
The topics covered in the unit on Principles of Terror Threat Awareness in the Private Security Industry are:
- The student will be able to locate and identify terrorist threats.
- Common attack strategies
- the steps to take when dealing with suspicious items
- How to recognize suspicious behavior and respond appropriately
Module 2: Equipment Use Guidelines for Door Supervisors in the Private Security Sector
The topics covered in the module on Principles of Using Equipment as a Door Supervisor in the Private Security Industry include:
- Recognizing venue management tools’ capabilities and various PPE pertinent to a door supervisor’s job
- The student will also be able to demonstrate the use of communication equipment while discovering good communication techniques.
Module 3 : Application of physical intercession Skills
- Implication and Risks involved in Physical Intercession.
- How to protect your self.
- Escorting Techniques
All organizations, night clubs, schools, universities and nearly all institutions required security agency who are SIA license holders
Assessment and certification
Candidates have to pass 3 tests on exams day for their assessment, two of them have 80% as passing marks and one has 70% as passing criteria.
Test will be as :
- Practical DemonDemonstration
Their are number of locations. Click on the link below and see our